woensdag, augustus 10, 2005

No Woman No Cry



Wow kids, you git to watch a drunken boat poem created right here on the page...


WHY I DON' WANNA BE A WOMAN

I.

Alotta blood.
The womb is mysterious but bloody.

II.

Whose gonna kill the snakes?

III.

Psychopoetics of Metaphor: Freudian Aesthetics and
Rimbaud.

Let's unravel cautiously.

Otherwise the scabs might crack.

IV.

I don' wanna be a woman because I'm a man,
you hear what a man I yam?
I can shriek, I can bellow,
I can howl.
I can wear a tie and no one will think I'm a dyke.

V.

She told me, shetoldmeshetoldme LOOK
I'm a woman!
I've got tits!

VI.

"What's good about women?" some guy spits
out on the corner of 1st and 2nd.
Peel him open.
He's had a bad ride.

VII.

Sex v. Making Love, et al.

VIII.

I hate it when she says she loves me
because I know she doesn't.
The statute has already run out.

But give us a breather,
that string instrument still,
shhhh.

She loves me, she loves me not.

IX.

The difference it makes,
warm, bold, hot,
cold or indifferent,
that's alot
to chew,
I'd rather not.

X.

Love a woman, hug a woman,
let her know
what a woman
she is,
but don't
let go
to never wanting to be a woman.

Geen opmerkingen: